We believe in...
- One eternal and sovereign God who exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible to be the inspired Word of God. The sixty-six books of the Bible are the final authority for Christian faith and living.
- Jesus Christ the Savior of the World. Christ is God who took the form of a human. He willingly died on a cross and paid the penalty of death for all who would trust or put their faith in Him.
- Salvation by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ. Mankind is inherently sinful. Because of our sin we deserve to be eternally separated from God in hell. But, because God loves us He sent His Son Jesus to die in our place. Christ’s death on our behalf becomes effective to us the moment we put our faith in Him as our Savior.
- The church as the living body of Christ on earth. Christ is the head and the source of its life. The body is composed of those who have put their faith in Him as Lord and Savior. The church exists to connect people to God - communicating the message of Christ in a relevant applicable way, connect people with each other - facilitating loving, caring relationships, and to connect people to the abundant, purposeful life where Christ-centered life change can occur.